Monday, June 14, 2010

Eye Vomit


It has things like this, and other random eye vomit.
Just a place where I can post photographs of the good, the badass, and the ugly.
Of the vintage, unique, and terribly cliche.
With no real theme or story or thought process whatsoever.
If I like the picture. If it's inspiring, innovative, hilarious, or just damn cute.
If it's an airborne unicorn.


The collar! The belt! The color palette! The haircut!



OH. MY. GOD.
Now if only I could substitute that cross for a dismembered 
hand or something. Then this picture would be perfect.



My kinda breakfast.



My kinda summer.


I apologize in advance if most of my posts in the beginning aren't sourced.
For the most part at first, I am just going to be taking photo dumps
of the random shit I have already collected on my computer.
Which means I saved them when I was really lazy and
not expecting to share my treasures with the rest of the world.
But I promise I will do better from now on when archiving my little gems.
So for now, just bare with me, and if you recognize something,
please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails