Friday, June 4, 2010

Shades of Nude

So I saw this fantastic "nude" sequined bodysuit on someone's Tumblr feed recently (if someone can point me in the right direction of where it originated, that would be most appreciated), and it reminded me of this amazing jacket I saw a while ago by the insanely talented Luxirare.

I mean, could a jacket get any better? Studs, zippers, buckles, lace, mesh, contrasting colors, anatomy, nipple rings, etc! All that and it doesn't look overdone, and is still beautifully crafted and flattering? How does she do it?


Um, is that the female AND male genitalia I spy in a single design? Just when I thought it couldn't get any better!

This is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever seen, and I'm mildly (ahem) obsessed with it. It is amazing craftsmanship + innovative design + flattering fit + humor + anatomy = perfection my eyes. All my favorite things sewn together in this one little jacket. <3

Unfortunately, Luxirare does not sell most of her clothing designs (yet!) which includes this little gem. But I guess we could always buy this:

And cover it in nipple colored sequins or stitch on our own vaginas! Finally, fun for the whole family. Anatomy lesson, arts & crafts, and teenage rebellion all in one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails