Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frothy Top(shop)pings



I can't for the life of me remember where this photo came from, but it is my new obsession. I just can't stop looking at it. It epitomizes everything I love about femininity. The lace, gathers, sheerness, curved lines, structured bustier, and pastel coloring. The basic whimsical floaty quality it gives off is just breathtaking. And I love how it is still a little beat up and torn in places and was paired with an army green jacket. It still has that tough edge that all women ought to have. It shouldn't all be about daintiness and daisies . So here are some of my top picks from Topshop, inspired by this photograph and all things pretty...that I of course would pair with ripped tights and combat boots and maybe a black eye and a hand grenade or two.










 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails