Sunday, June 13, 2010

PIES 'n' THIGHS

Can you spot the winking, lip licking smiley face?

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago, but just had a chance to post it. The shirt is from one of my favorite Brooklyn restaurants PIES 'n' THIGHS, which is famous for their pies, fried chicken, BBQ, homemade lemonade, and many other Southern specialties. It brings me back to my (unhealthy) roots, haha. My favorite dishes there are the pulled pork sandwich, cheese grits with salsa, and of course their infamous honey butter chicken biscuit with hot sauce! My pies of choice are the banana creme and and peanut butter chocolate, but mix them together and you've got a taste orgasm. I told the waitress about my pie experiment, and she said she'd put in a good word with the chef. :)

(Psst! Even if you aren't fortunate to live near Brooklyn, NY, you can still order your own clever T-shirt or delectable pie here and have it shipped to wherever you may be in the good ol' USofA!)






Bowler Hat, Out of the Attic Vintage, Florida; Little Boy's Blazer, Goodwill, FL; PIES 'n' THIGHS T-shirt, $15, PIES 'n' THIGHS Restaurant, Brooklyn, NY; Cheetah Print Leggings, RAVE (haha) forever ago; Trouser Socks, CVS Pharmacy; Waterproof Oxfords, Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa, Ideeli.com

1 comment:

Raj said...

Everything about this outfit is gorgeous
I love it

Related Posts with Thumbnails